September 1, 2016
Client Success Coordinator
The client success coordinator (CSC) is a large contributor to the overall success of the business as he or she will own the day-to-day management of the account and help develop strategies to drive future account performance. This person must be organized, well-spoken and have leadership qualities as they manage multiple projects to meet client needs.
The client success coordinator must be a team player willing to provide support where needed with other misc. projects and planning. This position requires collaboration with other media teams as well as with account and analytics – and this person will be the day-to-day contact for media-related requests on their accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
Client Management + Strategic Planning
- Grow and develop the designated business.
- Build trust with and advise clients, providing a range of options to achieve client business and marketing objectives.
- Manage and effectively communicate client expectations for all initiatives.
- Contact and develop relationships with designated senior-level and midlevel clients.
- Supervise “day-to-day” designated client initiatives, including, but not limited to, business-building, strategy, media and creative projects.
- Play an essential role in major presentations to clients, including annual planning and selling creative, media plans and integrated campaign initiatives.
- Provide guidance to clients, assisting them with all aspects of their marketing and advertising.
- Deep dive with client web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe or Coremetrics.
- Deliver a quality client reporting by auditing, implementing, and managing digital tag management platform
- Show our clients the value of our work by creating custom scorecards based on site goals to measure website performance.
- Discover underperforming areas of the site; identify opportunities to improve the site.
- Lead client presentations, add insight to data, and field strategic and technical questions.
- Ability to engage with clients and resolve difficult business issues.
- Provide leadership, support and expertise. Inspire, motivate, train and mentor the team as appropriate.
- Practice standard operating procedures within the department to engage with others professionally, efficiently and profitably.
- Advise agency leaders on growth potential for members of the team.
- Own client goals with detail-oriented briefs and strong attention to project management and followthrough
- Develop all assignment briefs in partnership with strategic planning.
- Take responsibility for overall client budgets and scope.
- Define project parameters and client needs.
- Manage client expectations regarding timing, schedules and process.
- Gather initial project-timing feasibility evaluation (through PM).
Communication and Integration Skills
- Take responsibility for overall communication to the client and of the client’s business, providing insight to agency team members regarding client business or project-specific needs.
- Collaborate regarding projects’ strategic direction and integration.
- Consult with appropriate stakeholders and subject-matter experts in the idea development process.
- Recap client meetings in writing.
- Champion agency process to ensure quality of work.
- Manage client contract, fees and compensation.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Bachelor’s degree preferred
3-4 years prior advertising account management experience required.
Must have experience with technical development across multiple platforms as well as an understanding of the greater digital landscape (online banners, mobile, digital analytics, search, etc.).
Must have exceptional presentation skills as well as excellent analytical skills. This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work required of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, or competencies. As the needs of our customers change, Herald people will need to be flexible in assuming new responsibilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.