We have a great opportunity for a driven Digital Account Executive at excelerate Digital, McClatchy’s national digital marketing agency.
The location for this position is Atlanta, Georgia
The Digital Account Executive is an important role in driving digital revenue for large local accounts. This individual is responsible for developing and executing initiatives for client acquisition and revenue generating activity across our fast growing digital business. This position assists in the development and execution of all digital advertising strategies, along with new product and market development to grow revenue and market share. Primary responsibilities include direct sales, client development and engagement, product knowledge and modeling. This position requires up to 10% travel.
- Understand, assess, and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with local sales team;
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a CIA;
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed;
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell;
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within local markets;
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs;
- Assist local markets and strategic sales teams with sales process and strategy to close additional, incremental revenues;
- Assist with executing company Big Ask and Agency Launch initiatives and strategies.
- Ability to identify prospects and capture new business revenue;
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions;
- Act as key client advocate and liaison;
- Interpret client needs to the group and manage execution of those needs. Should be able to initiate and define interactive projects internally;
- Works with client to define objectives and parameters of new digital projects. Sells need for a project to client when required;
- Exhibits technical competency (i.e. updated our CRM, completing client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc…);
- Researches and provides insights to the clients;
- Has deep understanding of local market and competitive landscape;
- Attends local networking events to become clear media leader;
- Work effectively within a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-4 years prior digital media account management experience
- Must be highly organized, with charismatic and varied communication style. Familiar with both online and offline work. Juggles priorities with boundaries on behalf of both the agency and client. Communicates skillfully. Appreciates creative and design aesthetics.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Digital agency experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY