updates from Marketing Services Team
We continue to seek out and add to our arsenal of features and solutions to bring more value to our clients. Of late, we have three new additions. These may seem fairly transparent to clients, but we thought it might be beneficial for you to know about these leading edge solutions and analytics that we will be integrating into our media plans and reporting over the coming weeks.
- DoubleClick Search is a platform that will extend our advanced tracking capabilities to paid search and link with display campaigns so we can see how display and search ads are working together. The platform also extends our buying to Bing, providing access to more inventory and a favorable cost per click.
- DoubleClick Bid Manager is an existing platform we use a lot for display advertising. We’re getting access to some new features in Bid Manager such as access to YouTube inventory and Google’s look-alike audience models to help boost the reach of our client’s campaigns.
- LiveRamp is a data partner who takes a client’s customer list, and matches it to users online that we can target with advertising. They can also link a client’s purchase list with our attribution system, DCM, helping us bridge the question from our clients, “What ROI did I get from your services?”
As another update, we’re working on V2 of the Media Plan template and the CIA. We appreciate the feedback many of you have shared and we’re working hard to address the pain points. So stay tuned for the new and improved:
- Media Plan template: A deck with fewer slides that more clearly connects solutions with client’s goals.
- CIA: A more precise document that aligns with Blueprint training while still collecting data that’s critical to pitching excelerate level clients.