Get to know…
Last newsletter we introduced the new role of Marketing Services Operations Manager, so we thought you might want to meet Graham, one of our operations managers, as a “person” now.
– What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I love that I get to work with such a variety of teams and people. It’s a great mix of working together on projects, and having time to just put my head down and work. I also love working in downtown Raleigh.
– If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring three things, what would you bring other than food and water, and why?
Really tough question…probably my record player (assuming it would work there?), a good book, and some kind of tool I could use to work with wood to build a home or other things I wanted to make.
– What inspires you?
Stories about love and purpose. The Alchemist is a really good book I read recently that was about both in a lot of ways.
– What is your favorite guilty pleasure snack?
Anything chocolate (the darker the better).
– If you stepped outside the office and found THE winning lottery ticket what would you do?
Make sure I get that money in my bank account before anyone finds out and mugs me, then tell my parents they can retire, and book a flight to southern France or Italy for a loooooooong time!
– What are you watching on your screen these days?
I’m trying to catch up on Game of Thrones, and it’s hard not to hear or read any spoilers…I love The Walking Dead too, and can’t wait for the next seasons of Stranger Things and Westworld. A few older favorites are How I Met Your Mother and The Sopranos.